Skype
TBKxPh33r

Descent II Descent II

ding ding ding

i love it man this is a good game and yo upicked a great audio for good job.......

3ruce responds:

Thanks, yeah its good music

-Bruce

intrusion intrusion

GOod

Good game only thing was it had no music but that fine i replaced with my own lol good game

Millie Megavolte 3 Millie Megavolte 3

Hmmm

This is the first time i play the mille serios and it looks to me as if its a world of warcraft thing anywayz great game graphics are awsome gameplay terrific .

Tomb Chess Tomb Chess

Awsome

I enjoy everything about this game its flippin awsome my favorite is the music where did you get the music or who is the artist

Exmortis Exmortis

cool

it s a really good game i enjoy it but im stuck and dont know what to do i have faund the key and im in the lounger but what do i do from there

Snowball Fight! Snowball Fight!

nice...

nice game i enjoyed playing thi one it also has a catchy tune keep it up

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

great great great

i love it its the best baby yeah

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

wooooooooooooooooooooooow

man that was like playing the real thing lol i gave an 8 on violence cause heichi choking tasering aq guy is fun and all but there was no sword or or to shoot ppl but still it was a great game and you also get a 5

death ryder v.2 s.b!! death ryder v.2 s.b!!

sweeeet

dude this game was tight bro i enjoyed keep it up and try more now to work on the graphics and it will be one kick ass game

Mario Remix Mario Remix

it waaaaaaas.....ok

i think the controls could have been a little better but besides that it was i fun i liked it.